Engine warning lights are nothing to be taken lightly. Sure, we all secretly want to ignore them, and just hope that they go away on their own. Unfortunately, that solution is far from reliable. When your engine lights go on, it should serve as a sign that your car or truck is due for some much-needed TLC.
The most common warning lights are check engine, oil, brakes, battery voltage, and engine temperature warnings. At Ridgeway Sunoco, we are experts in diagnostic work, and can quickly and accurately determine the cause of your illuminated warning light, in addition to providing the proper services needed to resolve it.
When the Check Engine Light Goes On, Trust the Repair Experts
- Offering Affordable Service for All Automotive Engine Lights
- Fast Service from Experienced, Honest Rochester Mechanics
- Most Engine Light Issues Can be Resolved Quickly and Inexpensively
- We Use the Most Advanced Diagnostic Technology Available
- Offering Expert Diagnosis on Domestic and Foreign Vehicles
That light on your dashboard won’t go away by ignoring it. If you value your vehicle and plan on keeping it for years to come, don’t let something as simple as a Check Engine light come between you and your driving experience. Ridgeway Sunoco is here to help, and we look forward to serving you soon!