November 24, 2017
As the daily temperatures continue to drop here in Western NY, we’re reminded that this is the time to ensure that your vehicle is ready to take on the cold winter months. From icy roads and slippery surfaces to freezing conditions and subzero wind chills, there is no shortage of ways in which the winter season can wreak havoc on your car or truck. Taking a little proactive initiative is a smart way to stay safe, and could end up saving you a great deal of time and stress on the roads.
While this only represents a partial list, here are a few of the areas we at Ridgeway Sunoco look closely at when performing winter vehicle inspections.
- Brakes, including pads, rotors and fluid levels
- Battery inspection, for proper charge and connection
- Radiator, hoses and coolant levels
- Electrical components, starter, alternator and regulator
- Belts and drivetrain components
- Oil level and viscosity, filter condition and gaskets
- Heater, defroster and rear defroster functionality
- Headlights, turn signals and brake lamps
Visit Our Rochester NY Repair Shop for a Winter Vehicle Inspection
At Ridgeway Sunoco in Rochester, we’ve been helping keep Rochester motorists safe and confident on the roads since 1978. Today, we’re known as one of the area’s most honest automotive repair shops, and take great pride in providing our customers with the integrity and respect they deserve. Before you hit the road this holiday season, we invite you to stop in for a winter vehicle inspection to make sure everything is working as it should.
We’re located at 1615 Long Pond Rd in Rochester, and offer a full range of automotive services for cars, trucks, SUVs and more. To make an appointment or speak with one of our mechanics, give us a call at 585-227-4513.